In 1950, Guangzhou Terminus (Yuexiu South Coach Station) was established in Dongyuan plot, where the headquarters of the Group is now located. It marked the beginning of road passenger transport industry in Guangzhou, and also resulted in the booming development of road transport in Guangzhou, and the country as a whole. The Group now has 1,670 vehicles for road passenger transport and 11 station yards, becoming the linchpin of road passenger transport sector in South China.
The Group’s schedule concierge fleet undertakes chartered commuting services for staff of governments, universities and large enterprises, as well as provides support for major events such as the Canton Fair and Guangzhou Fair. The Group is committed to becoming the preferred brand of transport services for major government, economic, commercial and convention activities in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.
The Group has built 27 car-hailing stations in business districts, entrances to metros, universities, etc., with a focus on important hub coach stations. The Group offers travel products for customized passenger transport routes, business routes, etc., providing more convenient waiting room and travel services across cities.